Vitacost Liver Detox(t) — 60 Vegetarian Capsules, from vitacost.com
“One of the many variety ways I do to detoxify by body. I take this pill/supplement at least once a week, particularly the morning after drinking some alcohol, eating foods that wasn’t really good for me, etc… Other ways I detoxify, is drinking water w/a spoon full of lemon juice (see detoxandbodycleanse.com) each morning when I get up (20-30 minutes) before breakfast.
“1. Food – Your food has more toxins than you may think. The biggest culprit for toxic exposure is processed foods, which are full of chemicals and additives that can create symptoms ranging from cravings and weight gain to poor digestive health and food allergies…..
2…Tap water is teeming with toxins. The Environmental Working Group found over 140 contaminants in tap water. In addition, over the past few years, studies have shown that pharmaceuticals, like prescription and over the counter drugs, are being found in tap water. Some of the most common drugs found in water are: antibiotics, anti-depressants, birth control pills, seizure medication, cancer treatments, pain killers, tranquilizers and cholesterol-lowering compounds.  …
3. Environment – Whether inside your home or outside your home, the environment is also a major source of toxins. Pollution from manufacturing, cars and second hand cigarette smoke can be challenging to avoid. However, you can avoid a lot of the toxins inside and around your home.
4. Beauty and personal care products – The products we use to look our best may actually be the biggest source of aging and other adverse symptoms. Beauty products like toothpaste, lotion, youth creams, soap, shampoo, conditioner, perfumes and makeup are full of toxic chemicals….
5. Stress and negative thinking – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that up to 90% of all illness and disease is due to stress. Stress can kill the good bacteria and yeast that live in your intestines and keep your immunity and digestive health strong.
Causes of Heavy Metal Toxicity patientsmedical.com
“….Some of the main sources of Heavy Metal Toxicity occur through:
Consumption of contaminated water
Consuming fish contaminated in mercury
Mercury contamination from badly fitted dental fillings.
Poisoning from vaccinations containing thimerosal.
July 6, 2014 by Arjun Walia. 35 Comments.collective-evolution.com
“….1. Beets and Carrots: Carrots are rich in Glutathione, a protein that helps detoxify the liver. Both are extremely high in plant-flavonoids and beta-carotene. Eating beats and carrots can help stimulate and improve overall liver function. (Source) (Related CE Article: The Mother of All Antioxidants)…
….3. Grapefruit: Another source of the liver cleansing glutathione. It’s also high in vitamin C and antioxidants, this boosts the production of the liver detoxification enzymes and increases the natural cleansing process of the liver.
4. Spinach: Raw Spinach is a major source of glutathione that triggers toxin cleansing enzymes of the liver.
5. Citrus Fruits: Lemons and Lime contain very high amounts of vitamin C, which helps stimulate the liver and aids the synthesizing of toxic materials into substances that can be absorbed by water….
….14. Leafy Green Vegetables: Green Veggies are extremely high in plant chlorophyll’s that absorb environmental toxins, increase bile production, neutralize heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides, which lowers the burden on the liver.
“Nutrex Hawaii Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica™ — 16 oz”, which I add a teaspoon on my cereal each morning or any foods
15. Cruciferous Vegetables: Eating broccoli and cauliflower will increase production of enzymes glucosinolate in your system that help flush out carcinogens and other toxins…..
17. Green Tea: Green tea is full of plant antioxidants known as catechins, a compound known to assist liver function.
18. Olive Oil: Cold-pressed organic oils such as olive, hemp and flax-seed are great support for the liver, providing the body with a liquid base that can suck up harmful toxins in the body….
Sal *just some of the foods I have in my kitchen regularly!
Friday, February 22, 2013 by: JB Bardot naturalnews.com
“..Herbs, supplements and homeopathic remedies repair damage and maintain liver health. Consult a natural health practitioner for dosing guidelines.
“Published on Jun 16, 2015
For more info: https://draxe.com/liver-cleanse/?utm_…
In today’s video, I want to talk about how to cleanse and detox your liver. Your liver is your second largest organ and is vital to your body’s health, which is why it’s so important to detox your liver.
The top 5 ways you can detox your liver:
1. Remove all toxins from your diet (processed grains, sugars, fast foods, packaged foods, conventional meat and diary, and eat real foods)
2. Consume liver detoxifying herbs like milk thistle, turmeric, and dandelion
3. Detox your emotions (your emotions directly effect your organs like frustration, resentment, unforgiveness, and anger)
4. Eat real liver (chicken or beef liver)
5. Consume foods that cleanse the liver (sprouts, salads, sour foods, probiotic rich foods)
See more healthy videos and articles on my website – http://draxe.com”
How To Detox From Alcohol – Home Remedies theorganicbeautyexpert.com
“…Detoxing from alcohol is a two-phase process. The first phase begins within 6-24 hours of the last drink of alcohol and can last up to 5-7 days. It’s during this period that the person could experience some dangerous withdrawal symptoms that may require medical attention and should be monitored very closely should you decide to do this at home. The second, and longer, phase of alcohol detox occurs over many months as the brain slowly begins to resume normal functioning. This is when sleep patterns are re-established and emotions are regulated…”
Home Remedies for Detoxification | Alcohol detoxification 2015
“Published on Sep 8, 2015
Detoxification refers to the elimination of harmful toxins from the body. We are exposed to various chemical and biochemical toxins present in our food, water, and environment that are laden with heavy metals and chemicals.
Home Remedies for Detoxification | Alcohol detoxification 2015
Some of the most common signs and symptoms of toxic accumulation in the body are headaches, fatigue or sluggishness, weight fluctuations, hormonal disruptions, acne, rashes, body odor, bad breath, congestion, trouble with digestion, muscle aches, worsening of inflammatory conditions like arthritis, and so on.”
Alcohol Detox at Home: 6 Steps to Kicking the Addiction truenaturalremedies.org
“….You want to stop. That’s the first step to recovery.
The next step is coming up with a plan to kick this addiction once and for all.
If you need some help getting started, let these following 6 steps be your guide….
“..Pranayama: The lungs are the unsung heroes of the body’s detox squad. With each breath, they bring in fresh oxygen and help transport it throughout the body. Unfortunately, the air we breathe is not always clean. Every day the lungs filter out carcinogens in gas fumes, allergens from pets and plants, and spores of mold. Restricted or shallow breathing can diminish the power of the lungs by preventing oxygen from reaching all of your tissues. Breathing deeply and fully will oxygenate your brain, body, and spirit, transforming your health in the process.
One of the best ways to harness the power of the lungs to heal and detoxify is to learn how to belly breathe. Start by putting your hand on your belly. Breathe out, squeezing the air out of your lungs with your stomach muscles. As you breathe in, relax your stomach muscles and, after filling your lungs, try to push your hand off your belly with your breath, filling the lower part of your lungs. Continue to breathe in and out slowly through your nose. Each in and out breath should last to the count of three. Do this for five minutes a day….
Sal: I try to do this in a regular basis as my vocal (singing) exercise, but will probably do this more of knowing the “health” benefits too (especially visiting a very “smoggy” air polluted place, like Manila Philippines)
Prior to writing this online, I thought of the spiritual aspect. We need to “detoxify” ourselves spiritually in a regular-daily basis due to our polluted (sinful) world. What I “try” to do every night during my meditation (besides reading God’s Word and listing God’s goodness/blessings that I’m thankful before I sleep), is reflecting on my day and asking God for forgiveness of any “bad thing(s)” (sin(s)) I committed each day as I want to start fresh the next day.
Any other suggestions, ideas, tips, etc..?
“Disclaimer: No part of this site is intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. Nothing on this site is to be construed as medical advice; the authors are not doctors. Please discuss your personal health, including any options or ideas you may read on the internet (on this site or others) with your personal, qualified health practitioner before making changes to your diet or adjusting/discontinuing any medication. We are not responsible for any adverse outcomes associated with using or misconstruing advice or information on this site. THANK YOU for stopping at our site! May you find what your looking for and “God speed” to good health and prosperity!”